When you place your order, a pre-authorization for the full amount of your order is taken on your credit card. You will only be billed once your order ships from our warehouse. Note that you’ll only be charged for the shipped items.
Articles in this section
- Can I modify my method of payment?
- Can I pay with a gift card online?
- Do you charge taxes on children's clothing?
- Do you refund orders for expired, lost, or stolen credit cards?
- I'm unable to check out, what should I do?
- Is it normal that my gift card does not work on your website?
- Is it possible to place an order by phone?
- What do you mean by “FINAL SALE”?
- What is a payment authorization?
- What methods of payment can I use?